Thursday 30 July 2020

Learning Through Play

This week we started LTP ( Learning Through Play) in the Moana syndicate.  LTP is when you learn new things and skills while playing.  There are four options for LTP: Junky monkey,
Makey makey, Cardboard nation and Planet construction. 
But I only did Makey makey this week so I don't know what you
do in the other activities. 

Makey makey- Are cool little packed boxes with a motherboard, alligator clips, which are clips that join onto the motherboard, spare wires for connecting things, instructions and stickers, which we didn't use. I went to Makey makey with my friend and we made a piano and bongo drums with pillows, so when we touched the pillows they made a sound like a piano or bongos.
I really enjoyed Makey makey, but next time I would like to go somewhere different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about