Thursday 20 May 2021

Little Blue Penguins

 This term our inquiry is on the Little Blue Penguin. They are the smallest penguins in the world and are very cute. Since it is our inquiry topic, we have been doing it in most of workshops. In our writing workshop, we are doing poems about penguins turning into dragons. I really enjoy doing it even though we just started! 

Here is my first few sentences of my poem that I just started:

"I'm waddling to my nest where a fluffy stoat, with an orange coat is gobbling up my eggs. I feel myself burning inside, I'm really going to make him hide!"

I'm very happy with my start and can't wait to do more learning about the Little Blue Penguins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about